With the entry into force of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, on May 25, 2018, it becomes mandatory for companies organizations in general, observe a set of new rules that aim to safeguard people’s rights regarding the processing of personal data.
Pursuant to articles 12 and 13 of the GDPR, it is hereby informed that the present collection of personal data does not result from any legal or contractual obligation nor constitutes a requirement for the conclusion of any contract, based only on the subscription request. done.
The data are considered confidential, and access and use of the data is limited to the director or responsible persons who receive specific and specific instructions to accomplish the above mentioned purpose in accordance with the current legislation.
The data will be used exclusively for the dissemination of our activities, being kept for that purpose until it expresses the opposite by the means that we make available.
In accordance with articles 12 and following of the GDPR, you have the following rights regarding the personal data collected:
- Right of access to personal data;
- Right to withdraw, at any time, the consent regarding the processing of the personal data collected, simply contacting the Pó de Vir a Ser Association through the contacts below, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the data processing previously made under the consent. provided;
- Right to object to the processing of personal data, as well as to rectify, erase or limit their processing;
- Right to data portability, under the terms provided for in the GDPR;
- Right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission;
- Right to be informed, on request, about the purposes of the processing, the categories of data involved, the identity of the recipients to whom they have been disclosed and the period of retention of personal data;
- Right to be informed about what personal data is being processed and about any information available on the origin of such data, electronically.
- Data controller and contact details:
Pó de Vir a Ser Association – Stone Sculpture Department, tax identification number 514 290 781, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org